Monday, December 17, 2012

3 wise Men



I found these funky 1970's gold wise men, I think they may have been from home interiors.  Pascual celebrates the 6th of January.  That is when the wise men bring gifts for children in Spain.  For him, the wise men and nativity set means the holidays, more so than a christmas tree.  I just painted on glue and then glittered them up.  I love how they look on the mantel during the holidays.  

We have a few family traditions.  Holiday baking and candy making.  Christmas eve at my aunt and uncles house with all my cousins, Christmas morning brunch before my kids go to their dads, and then usually a movie or two for Paskie and me...  We also started a tradition last year of the January 6th party.  Kings day cake, crown making and a great way to cap off the holiday season...

What are your family traditions?

No comments: