Sunday, February 3, 2008

Super Bowl







We went to a Super Bowl Bash at a local sports bar tonight. Pascual is a Super Bowl Virgin. He sat next to my dad, who explained the rules to him. We had a good time hanging out with my dad and his wife and her family. We played crazy games between plays and had like 6 football pools going at once. We didn't win anything, but we had a lot of fun.

I used to be really into football when I was married to my last husband. We were season ticket holders for the Raiders. We even got to go to the Super Bowl when the Raiders played the Bucaneers in San Diego. If you are any kind of football fan, well... even if you are not... You should go to ONE Super Bowl in your life... It is an amazing experience. The celebration atmosphere and the feeling of carnival in the crowd. It is one big party for days on end... I would like to go again someday, but if I don't, at least I can say I have been to one once, and to watch my favorite team, even if they got their butts whipped by their old coach.

No comments: