Saturday, February 23, 2008

Lunar Eclipse











We did a letting go ceremony during the lunar eclipse, and then we made our wish and sent the intent for our Mondo Beyondo out into the universe. Already incredible things are happening for us in different ways. Here are the only photos that came out... My zoom lens is in the shop, and these were taken with my little digital, not the Canon... I am sure there are beautiful photos on the internet of it, but these are mine and special to me because of the ceremony. It was one of the coolest things I have ever witnessed. Experiencing it with other energy sensitive people was fun because we all felt different things...
My mondo Beyondo is to put myself out there more in the world in relationship to art and healing. Teaching journal workshops focused on healing, doing spiritual art, teaching at a large retreat event, and working for a green, human potential enhancing company that rewards women innovators who have big ideas that will change the world and really make a BIG impact for women and children, and all famlies... And so it is.... Woooo Hoooo...



No comments: