Friday, February 22, 2008

Love Launch has me blissed out

Have you ever done something that really shifted you inside? Ever had an experience that made you MORE of who you are in all the good ways? That is what the Love Launch Weekend did for me! I can't go into a lot of detail about it because it is an experiential workshop. What I got from it might not be your experience. Pascual got something else entirely. What we did get was a renewed connection with one another. We were reminded what an incredible miracle we are in one another's lives. We were reminded that finding your soul mate is beautiful, and you need to nurture the relationship, and really celebrate it.

I went to the workshop with no agenda in mind. I just wanted to have more open and loving communication with my hubby, and with my kids and family and friends. I got that and so much more. I got clear on what is blocking me from recieving more in my life. I looked deep inside at the things I do to sabotage myself in relationships. I learned that in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make! The Beatles were right all along! The more we love, share love, and be love, walk as true love in our lives, the more REAL we are with ourselves. When you let go of all the hurt and disappointment and anxiey we all have around love, we find that there is just so much MORE of you when you do everything in love.

Althought this workshop is designed for singles, I recommend this workshop to anyone who wants clearer more loving communication in their lives. If you are in a relationship or not, you will come away feeling much more connected with your true Soulmate... the one that resides in your own body. Getting clear with yourself, and loving yourself first, so you can be whole and fully participate in loving others in crucial. I was given a gift of some free tickets for the next event in March. Pascual and I will be there again with some friends. We are so excited. If you would like to take advantage of a free ticket for an event that retails for over $900 please contact me via email for a scholarship code. To learn more, check out their website here. The next event is March 15th and 16th.

Using love as the highest power in the laws of attraction has brought some incredible opportunities my way recently. In all areas of my life, I am feeling the love. Love of family, romantic love, love of life, love for community, love for career, love for artistic expression... It just keeps growing. The possibilities are there, my little green lights from the universe, telling me I am on the right road. "Keep coming, you are going the right way" is what the universe tells me. Meeting people who are connected to things I want to do. People who know what I don't know and are willing to teach me in love.

The shift is huge. It is bigger than me... It is big and huge and wide and infinate as the universe. It is hard to even explain the depth of the changes within me... But I feel them. I embrace them, and I am blessed to have many people in my life who know EXACTLY what I mean, when I say I have shifted. It is a new level of love, a new level of consciousness. A level of being that is so connected, that I KNOW all will be taken care of... I have taken the leap, and the net appeared. I can't wait to see what th next days hold!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Karan!
I am so honored and humbled that the LoveLaunch Weekend affected you this way!
Thank you for your thoughts on it....
Johnny and I put everything we can into it...it is truly coming from love!

Peace,
Lara Fernandez