Saturday, March 8, 2008

SCRAP is AWESOME!!!!








I went to SCRAP in San Francisco. It is amazing! If you live in the Bay Area and haven't been, you GOTTA go! If you are coming here to visit and you like altered art and assemblage, it is a must see stop. Aisles of shelves bursting with all kinds of stuff... I shot a couple photos inside, but the lighting is dim and they really didn't come out too great... So I photographed some of my finds when I got home. I met up with some Bay Area Art Festers to trade ATC's and just get to know one another. It has been a really fun day. I took photos of trades and books, but not one photo of the ladies there... What a lameo.... They were all so nice, and welcoming. What a fun bunch. I hope to meet up with them again.











1 comment:

Kris said...

Yum! Looks like you made a great hauling from this place! Pure art fun!!