Thursday, March 20, 2008

Exciting News!!!!!!

I joined a group that is doing amazing things. Check out the website here and let me know what you think. These are some really talented ladies. I love that the work all has deeper meaning. Many of the ideas or "Catalysts" as we call them, are things that moved us to a deeper sense of self, and a healing process was attained. You get MORE... The layouts and art are just MORE... I used to be a photo scrapper... if the photo motivated me to something pretty, I would scrap it. Or (more often that not) it was a specific product call. This one motivates the hell out of me, and scares the crap out of me at the same time. Nowhere else would I be more real, than on the pages of the book I am starting for this website. When I finish, these pages, all done about me and my feelings, will tell my children and grandchildren more about the woman I was, than anything else I might leave behind. I urge you to start a catalyst book of your own. Do one page a week just about yourself... I Promise you will get so much out of it. In all honesty, the pages I had published in magazines were usually chosen because the journaling was really meaningful. The work I did for Sharon Soneff's Healing Art Journals book convinced me even more of the really great therapy art and journaling can do for a person. I had some big, huge shifts in myself as a result. I love the stories... so come on... tell me some of yours!

No comments: