Friday, November 29, 2013

Paper Ornaments



First up is the die cut paper snowflake. Using a Sizzix machine and the Brenda Walton snowflake dies, I created 3 fan folded ornaments. I stacked them one on top of another and hot glued it all down. I like the sheet music for this project, but they would be lovely with any decorative paper, even gift wrap. I am thinking Mylar, or a pretty pearlized paper would be really beautiful.

I use these circles a lot in my ornaments. You will see them as a focal point or embellishment.  Ribbon, lace, tulle or crepe paper can be layered between the circles for added depth.  if it can be folded or gathered, I will use it somehow. 

Remember to enter a drawing for these ornaments.  A winner will be chosen on December 26th.  To enter please share this page on a social networking site and leave a comment here of where you shared it.  Link back here if you will.  You need to leave a comment on an ornament post to be entered.  I will be pulling the names from the posts.  Don't comment on FB or other social networking site, comment here to enter.





No comments: