Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving









I wanted to take a few minutes to say thank you.  To my family, who continue to amaze me with their great capicity to love and care.  To my husband who works himself sick to provide for us with great love.  To my kids, who have grown into incredible young adults.  Their drive and optomism give me hope for the next generation.  To my friends in the Bay Area whom I have missed greatly, and to my new friends in OC and on line who have welcomed me with open arms and hearts.  You filled a deep void created by my loss of community after moving to a new town.  I love you all, and I am so thankful to have you in my life.  God bless you.



2 comments:

Joanne Huffman said...

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Melanie E said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too! And I miss you much! :)