Thursday, October 18, 2012

More Mediterranean Country Style Furniture







Whenever I go to a flea market, I take lots of photos.  I call it camera shopping.  I used to be good at photography, well people anyway.  I am learning how to photograph with my phone simply because it is much more convenient than lugging the ole Canon 20D around.  I love my Canon, don't get me wrong... but since the shoulder injuries, it is hard to carry around my purse, let alone a camera...  I know many bloggers use their cell phones as their main camera when photographing for their blog.  Please bear with me as I learn the tips and tricks to good photography with a phone camera.  I am happy with how these turned out, considering...

These were taken at the Long Beach Flea Market...  Man do I miss that show.  I just went on the 5th sunday with Nancy, and we had a blast...  I try to time my trips to OC around some flea market.  We are market deprived up here in the Bay Area...  I am always on the lookout for a good market.  I would love to hear from you on your favorite ones in your area.  Never know, I may be in your neck of the woods one day and I might make a special trip there...

No comments: