Thursday, May 12, 2011

princess t-shirt dress



Here is the result of my first attempt to make a t-shirt princess dress for Loo Loo...  It was pretty easy.  I found this t-shirt dress at the TS and cut the bodice off...


  I gathered up the netting, pinned it to the top of the skirt, then pinned the bodice back on and sewed it up.  It doesn't take much sewing knowledge to do this... You could even do it by hand  without taking the dress apart, just sew it on top.  It would look just as cute...  This netting was taken off a prom dress I cut short.  It was a white underskirt designed to puff out the dress.  It was originally white and went into the purple dye with all the other things.  To finish it off and hide the stitches, I made a big sash out of the top of the netted skirt to tie in a bow on the side.


I hope Loo Loo likes it...

No comments: