Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Been MIA

To my 5 fans out there in blogland... sorry I haven't posted in a while...

I am up to my eyeballs in stuff for the center... business paperwork, networking, getting ready for the Peddler's Fair on Aug. 2nd... Thanks to my pal Mel and a sweet volunteer Bonnie for helping me with all the sewing on the bags..

I have some COOL stuff I am making for the PF out of vintage fabrics that are looking quite cool. I will post photos.

I am off this morning to RAFT to meet with the director about their program and to network with another center... If you live in the Florida area, there are TONS of reuse centers... I found the Mac Daddy of reuse centers in Florida, and I am flying out there in September to meet with him and learn the ropes...

My computer is on the fritz and I can't load photos right now, so sorry for the text only posts... I will give a full recap of RAFT this evening with photos... I will figure this out,... I swear.

3 comments:

Melanie E said...

You are so welcome! I'm having so much fun sewing. Thanks for letting me help out!

Joanne Huffman said...

How cool that things are going at such a great pace for your center. Good luck with juggling all those balls at once.

Joanne

Melanie E said...

You're so welcome, Karan. I'm having SO much fun sewing and spending time with you. Love your kids and your cats! LOL I can't wait to see how many bags you sell this weekend! Good luck!